Attachment Listening Project
Please join us for the ICCI Attachment Listening Project in the pacific northwest. Sessions are 1 to 1 and from time to time we set up small group sessions throughout the pacific northwest. Send us an email or call us to set up a session. We want to hear what you think.
- What do you think about attachment theory?
- Where and how do you see it being used well and poorly?
- How are you using attachment?
- What attachment measures are you using?
- What attachment theories do you work with?
- What are good ways to learn about attachment?
- How does attachment inform us about parenting time schedules?
- What do you think about the K.M.M. and B.P. cases?
- What else is on your mind about attachment?
We also host attachment discussion groups to facilitate sharing understanding. Attachment is a complex topic, and sharing in a mutual dialogue format often helps everyone gain a deeper understanding of its value to children, parents, clients, and professionals. Please contact us to set up an attachment discussion group.